6.12.2006

Murphy's Room



Here is Murphy's room, we went with an ocean critter theme. I should have put a picture of his little San Francisco Giants outfits, they rule. (he does have a Jay Hawk outfit too, though he will probably want to go to Nevada because of thier awsome basketball team!)
He is growing what seems to be daily! Julie is doing great. She has been busy planning her sister's wedding shower and tries to swim a few times a week.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Julie, you and the room look fabulous! I wish I could be there to pat your tummy...it sure is getting big.

Jim, excellent job on the watery walls. I didn't know you were so artsy fartsy!
 
Very cute room guys!!
Theresa
 
Hey, nice room! Julie you look great! Just love that little baby belly...

^^x
Sharon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?