7.31.2006
Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Well there are only three more weeks. Jim and I are getting really excited and I am a little nervous about the reality of actually giving birth. I am definitely ready for the pregnancy to come to an end. I do not advise being 9 months pregnant in the summer, especially when it is 100 degree heat. Although, yesterday and today have been thankfully cooler. Last Friday my doctor started checking to see if there is any dilation or thinning. Nothing yet...Doc says my cervix is closed, but his head is down. I guess anything can happen. Hopefully sooner than later.I am continuing to work up until the end. This has progressively gotten more challenging and uncomfortable. Partially because I have refused to buy new scrubs, so they are fitting pretty snug these days. Murphy moves around a lot when I am at work. I hope it is not because he is so squished from my scrubs and bending over all day..I think he moves a lot because of the noisy instruments!! I will definitely miss the movement when the pregnancy is over, but that is probably the only thing. It is weird because the one thing I thought I would not like that much, is the one thing I love. It is an amazing feeling to feel him move around know that he growing in there. We will keep you posted through the next couple weeks...The last progression of belly and baby!
Comments:
<< Home
Julie - you look great! Hang in there. The last couple weeks are hard, but you're almost there! We hope to hear good news soon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
